- This package is for two friends wanting to drive a B+E car and trailer. (B category on a UK driving licence is a car/4×4/van with a Maximum Authorised Mass of no more than 3,500kg).
- It is not possible to tow a medium – large trailer on a B licence (such at a horse trailer or large caravan) you need to acquire the B+E entitlement.
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and you have passed the DVSA’s B+E Practical driving test, you will be licensed to tow a trailer with a car up to the tow vehicle’s MAM train weight.(All makes and models of vehicles are plated differently. Some cars can tow up to a 3,500kg trailer, but most are less than this).
- 16 hours (2 Days)
This package includes: (This booking is for two people, so the price is £643 each)
- 16 hours of 2 to 1 vehicle and instructor hire. (Sharing time with a friend)
- 2 DVSA Practical Driving Test Fees (Both tests in the afternoon of the second day, one after the other)
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must be 17 or over.
- Have a UK car driving licence with B entitlement.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
- No need to worry about theory tests as these were only for when passing the B test.
- For this short course you must be experienced at reversing with a trailer, driving in busy town centre environments and on motorways. (If you’re unsure it may be worth choosing the two hour assessment lesson to start with, or speak to us first).
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your test.
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- 12 month 0% finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Typically around £25 per week (Payments: £140 deposit, £104.42 monthly).
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
What if you don’t pass your test?
- A normal retest session is 5 hours.
- Extra training is available, if you feel you need it.
- We can normally get you in for your next test within a week or two.