- This package is for anyone wanting to drive a B+E car and trailer. (B category on a UK driving licence is a car/4×4/van with a Maximum Authorised Mass of no more than 3,500kg).
- It is not possible to tow a medium – large trailer on a B licence (such at a horse trailer or large caravan) you need to acquire the B+E entitlement.
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and you have passed the DVSA’s B+E Practical driving test, you will be licensed to tow a trailer with a car up to the tow vehicle’s MAM train weight. (All makes and models of vehicles are plated differently. Some cars can tow up to a 3,500kg trailer, but most are less than this).
- 2 days. (16 hours)
This package includes:
- 16 hours of vehicle and instructor hire. (All driver training for our B+E course is conducted in one of our Kia Sorento cars with one of our Ifor Williams 2.7 tonne trailers).
- DVSA Practical Driving Test Fee of £115.
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must be 17 or over.
- Have a UK car driving licence with B entitlement.
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your test.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
- No need to worry about theory tests as these were only needed for passing the B (car) test.
- For this course you should have experienced at reversing with a trailer, driving in busy town centre environments and on motorways. (If you’re unsure it may be worth choosing the two hour assessment lesson to start with, or speak to us first).
Prefer to pay monthly?
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go. Come for a couple of hours first to see how you get on. 2 hours would be £108. We can then discuss how many lessons you would need.
- 12 month 0% finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Typically around £18 per week (Payments: £106.00 deposit, £79.50 monthly).
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
How much will it cost for a retest if I don’t pass first time?
- Usually only a few hours are required to get you back in for your retest.
- A 4 hour session including the driving test and VAT is £331.
- Or if you feel you need a little more, the price including an extra a hour would be £385.
- Pass Protection is available when booked in advance at £235 per retest.