- This one hour taster lesson is for anyone wanting to consider taking their B+E Car & Trailer towing test, but don’t know which course to book or where to start. (Consider booking a 2 hour assessment)
- To drive a B+E car and trailer. (B category on a UK driving licence is a car/4×4/van with a Maximum Authorised Mass of no more than 3,500kg).
- It is not possible to tow a medium – large trailer on a B licence (such at a horse trailer or large caravan) you need to acquire the B+E entitlement.
What you’ll achieve:
- By the end of this one hour lesson you will have a better understanding of what’s involved in taking the B+E driving test.
- We will have assessed your on the road driving, and given guidance where needed.
- You will have been shown how to safely couple up the trailer to the car.
- You will practice reversing with a trailer, starting in a straight line and then reversing on an angle in to the coned area.
- After we have assessed your driving, reversing and your ability to learn new things, we will discuss the next steps, and what the costs are involved. (Some people book another 2 hour lesson and just take it slowly, others find they feel ready to book their test.)
- 1 hour.
This package includes:
- 1 hour of vehicle and instructor hire.
- VAT which is payable on the training costs.
- You must be 17 or over.
- Have a UK car driving licence with B entitlement.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
- No need to worry about theory tests as these were only for when passing the B test.
What happens next?
On receipt of your payment we’ll contact you during office hours to get the process started. Or alternatively give us a call on 01282 614124.