- This is a driving only course for anyone wanting to drive a C1 (7.5 Tonne) Medium Goods Vehicle.
- Suitable for anyone wanting to drive an ambulance, large motorhome or a medium sized horse box. To drive a goods vehicle commercially see our C1 & CPC course.
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and all tests are passed, you will be licensed to drive a goods vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes. To to tow a trailer with a C1 vehicle you’re limited to a combined train weight of 8,250kg unless you pass the C1+E test which then takes you up to 12,000kg.
- 2 days.
This package includes:
- 10 hours of vehicle and instructor hire. (All driver training for our C1 course is conducted in our 5 tonne VW Crafter van).
- DVSA Module 3a (off-road) practical test fee (£40)
- DVSA Module 3b (on-road) practical test fee (£115)
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must be 18 or over.
- Have a UK car driving licence with C1 provisional entitlement.
- You must have passed both the LGV Multiple Choice & the LGV Hazard Perception theory tests.
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your tests.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
- This is quite a short course and only suitable for confident drivers.
Prefer to pay monthly?
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go. First payment is £132 for your first 2 hour lesson.
- Finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Rates variable. To apply click on the ‘Add to basket’ button and follow it through to check out. Select ‘Buy now pay later’.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
What if you don’t pass your test?
- A normal retest session is 5 hours.
- Extra training is available, if you feel you need it.
- We can normally get you in for your next test within a week or two.