- This is for anyone wanting to drive a C+E (artic or wagon and drag / class 1) Large Goods Vehicle.
(N.B. You need to have the C licence before going on to take the C+E artic/class 1 test).
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and you have passed the test, you will be licensed to drive any Large Goods Vehicle (LGV/HGV).
- You will also gain the B+E (Car & Trailer) C1+E (7.5 Tonne & Trailer) licence, if you don’t already have them. Holders of PCV D (Coach / Bus) or D1 (Minibus) entitlements will also get their D1E or DE.
- 2.5 days.
This package includes:
- 20 hours of vehicle and instructor hire (You can choose between training in an artic or a wagon and drag). You can decide this when confirm your dates.
- DVSA Practical Driving Test Fee
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must be 18 or over.
- Have a UK car and C (rigid/class 2) driving licence.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years and medical is still in date).
- Theory tests are only for when passing the C test.
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go. Come for a few hours first to see how you get on. 4 hours would be £288. We can then discuss how many lessons you would need.
- 12 month 0% finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Typically around £29 per week (Payments: £168.40 deposit, £126.30 monthly).
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
What if you don’t pass your test?
- A normal retest session is 5 hours.
- Extra training is available, if you feel you need it.
- We can normally get you in for your next test within a week or two.