- This is for anyone wanting to drive a D1+E (Minibus with trailer) Medium Passenger Carrying Vehicle (up to 16 passenger seats) and trailer over 750kg.
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and you have passed the test, you will be licensed to drive a passenger carrying vehicle up to 16 passenger seats with a trailer up to 4.5 tonnes (Combined train weight of 12 tonnes).
- You will also gain the B+E (Car & Trailer) licence, if you don’t already have it. Holders of C1 (7.5 tonne goods vehicle) entitlement will also get their C1E. This is due to the D1E test being greater or equal size to the other entitlements.
- 2 days (16 hours)
This package includes:
- 16 hours of vehicle and instructor hire. (All driver training for our D1E course is conducted in a hired minibus with one of our Ifor Williams 2.7 tonne trailers).
- DVSA Practical Driving Test Fee
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must be 18 or over.
- Have a UK licence with the PCV D1 (minibus) or D (bus/coach) driving licence entitlement.
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your test.
- Your photo card licence must be in date. New photo every 10 years and medical is still in date.
- If PCV theory tests were passed for your D1 or D test they are valid forever, so there is no need to do them again.
- This course is for drivers with limited experience of reversing with a trailer, and driving in busy town centre environments and on motorways.
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go. Come for a few hours first to see how you get on. 4 hours would be £288. We can then discuss how many lessons you would need.
- Finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Rates variable. To apply click on the ‘Add to basket’ button and follow it through to check out. Select ‘Buy now pay later’.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
What if you don’t pass your test?
- A normal retest session is 5 hours.
- Extra training is available, if you feel you need it.
- We can normally get you in for your next test within a week or two.