- This package is for anyone wanting to take their Driver CPC Initial Qualification tests, so that they can go on to drive a Large Goods Vehicle or Passenger Carrying Vehicle commercially.
(N.B. You only need to do this if you hold a C1, C, D1 or D licence).
What you’ll achieve:
- This course includes the Driver CPC Initial Qualification Module 4 test which when passed you’ll be issued with Driver Qualification Card from the DVLA valid for 5 years. To keep this DQC valid beyond 5 years you’ll need to attend a 35 hour Driver CPC Periodic Training course, which can be booked as a one day (7hr) course say every year to spread out the cost and time off work, or can be done as a five day (35hr) block.
- 1-2 weeks, depending how quickly we can get you booked in. (Most people only need to take 1 day off work during this time.)
This package includes:
- Driver CPC Module 4 Practical Test Fee
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your tests.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
- You must hold or be working towards obtaining an LGV or PCV licence. (Must have the appropriate provisional licence).
- You must have passed you Driver CPC Module 2 Case Study theory test.
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- 12 month 0% finance option is not available for this amount.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
How much will it cost for a retest if I don’t pass first time?
- Driver CPC Module 4 practical retest it’s £121.