- This is a complete package for anyone wanting to drive a D1 (Minibus up to 16 passenger seats) Medium Passenger Carrying Vehicle.
- Suitable for anyone wanting to drive a minibus up to 16 passenger seats for non-commercial purposes. To drive a passenger vehicle commercially see our D1 & CPC course.
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and all tests are passed, you will be licensed to drive a passenger carrying vehicle up to 16 passenger seats. To to tow a trailer with a C1 vehicle you’re limited to a 750kg trailer unless you pass the D1+E test which then takes you up to 12,000kg combined MAM.
- 6-8 weeks, depending how quickly we can get you appointments and how efficient the DVLA are at sending your provisional licence back. (Most people only need to take 2 or 3 days off work during this time.)
This package includes:
- Medical (Booked at a date and time to suit you).
- Provisional Paperwork (We’ll help you fill this in).
- Theory test booking service (Let us take the stress out of booking the 2 theory tests you need to pass).
- 2 x 2hr evening classroom theory test preparation lesson. (In conjunction with studying in your own time, our instructor will explain the more confusing elements of the theory test).
- Login access for the Driving Theory 4 All theory study website
- Driving Theory 4 All study app for your phone or tablet
- 2 Theory Test Fees (PCV Multiple Choice, and PCV Hazard Perception).
- 16 hours of vehicle and instructor hire. (All driver training for our D1 course is conducted in a Ford Transit minibus).
- DVSA Practical Driving Test Fee
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must be 18 or over.
- Have a UK car driving licence.
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your tests.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
- This course allows time to build your confidence and ability (Shorter courses are available on request).
Prefer to pay monthly?
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go. First payment is £55 for your LGV/PCV medical. Then a few weeks later £110 for the theory package.
- 12 month 0% finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Typically around £23 per week (Payments:£55 medical. £128.30 deposit, £99.23 monthly)
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
How much will it cost for a retest if I don’t pass first time?
- Usually only a few hours are required to get you back in for your retest.
- A 4 hour session including the driving test and VAT is £355.
- Or if you feel you need a little more, the price including an extra a hour would be £415.
- Pass Protection is available when booked in advance at £259 per retest.