- This package is for anyone wanting to take their Driver CPC Initial Qualification tests, so that they can go on to drive a Large Goods Vehicle or Passenger Carrying Vehicle commercially.
(N.B. You only need to do this if you hold a C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D1E, D or DE licence).
What you’ll achieve:
- This course consists of two 3.5 hour module, and when you have completed all 5 days you’ll be issued with Driver Qualification Card from the DVLA valid for 5 years. To keep this DQC valid beyond 5 years you’ll need to attend another 35 hour Driver CPC Periodic Training course, which can be booked as a one day (7hr) course say every year to spread out the cost and time off work, or can be done as a five day (35hr) block.
- 8 hours (Including breaks)
This package includes:
- 7 hour lesson
- Upload fee
- You must bring your driving licence with you.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
- You must hold an LGV (C1 or C) or PCV (D1 or D) licence.
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Give us a call and pay over the phone.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will book you on a course date that suits you. 01282 614124.