- This is a complete package for anyone wanting to drive a C1 (7.5 Tonne) Medium Goods Vehicle commercially.
- Suitable for anyone wanting to drive a goods vehicle up to 7.5 tonne commercially.
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and all tests are passed, you will be licensed to drive a goods vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes.
- This course also includes the Driver CPC Initial Qualification Module 2 and 4 tests which when passed you’ll be issued with Driver Qualification Card from the DVLA valid for 5 years. To keep this DQC valid beyond 5 years you’ll need to attend a 35 hour Driver CPC Periodic Training course, which can be booked as a one day (7hr) course say every year to spread out the cost and time off work, or can be done as a five day (35hr) block.
- To to tow a trailer with a C1 vehicle you’re limited to a combined train weight of 8,250kg unless us pass the C1+E test which then takes you up to 12,000kg.
- 6-8 weeks, depending how quickly we can get you appointments and how efficient the DVLA are at sending your provisional licence back. (Most people only need to take 2 or 3 days off work during this time.)
This package includes:
- Medical (Booked at a date and time to suit you).
- Provisional Paperwork (We’ll help you fill this in).
- Theory test booking service (Let us take the stress out of booking the 2 theory tests you need to pass).
- 2 x 2hr evening classroom theory test preparation lesson. (In conjunction with studying in your own time, our instructor will explain the more confusing elements of the theory test).
- Login access for the Driving Theory 4 All theory study website
- Driving Theory 4 All study app for your phone or tablet
- 3 Theory Test Fees (LGV Multiple Choice, LGV Hazard Perception, and LGV CPC Case Study Mod 2).
- 10 hours of vehicle and instructor hire. (All driver training for our C1 course is conducted in our 5.2 tonne Iveco van).
- Driver CPC Module 4 Practical Test Fee
- DVSA Practical Driving Test Fee
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must be 18 or over.
- Have a UK car driving licence.
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your tests.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
- This is quite a short course and only suitable for confident drivers.
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go. First payment is £55 for your LGV medical. Then a few weeks later £150 for the theory package.
- 12 month 0% finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Typically around £17 per week (Payments:£55 medical. £99.60 deposit, £74.70 monthly)
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
How much will it cost for a retest if I don’t pass first time?
- For the Driver CPC Module 4 practical retest it’s £121.
- For the practical driving test it’s usually only a few hours required to get you back in for your retest.
- A 4 hour session including the driving test and VAT is £355.
- Or if you feel you need a little more, the price including an extra a hour would be £415.
- Pass Protection is available when booked in advance at £259 per retest.