- This course is for anyone wanting to build on their existing knowledge of towing safely with a trailer.
- To drive a B+E car and trailer. (B category on a UK driving licence is a car/4×4/van with a Maximum Authorised Mass of no more than 3,500kg).
- It is now possible to tow a medium – large trailer on a B licence (such at a horse trailer or large caravan) you now acquire the B+E entitlement automatically when passing your B driving test. (This changed in autumn 2021).
What you’ll achieve:
- By the end of this course you will have a built up your trailer towing confidence and knowledge.
- We will have assessed your on the road driving, and given guidance where needed.
- You will have been shown how to safely couple up the trailer to the car.
- You will practice reversing with a trailer, starting in a straight line and then reversing on an angle in to the coned area.
- 1 day (8 hours)
This package includes:
- 8 hours of vehicle and instructor hire. (All driver training for our B+E course is conducted in one of our Nissan Navara pickups with one of our Ifor Williams 2.7 tonne trailers).
- VAT which is payable on the training costs.
- You must be 17 or over.
- Have a UK car driving licence with B or BE entitlement.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Rates variable. To apply click on the ‘Add to basket’ button and follow it through to check out. Select ‘Buy now pay later’.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.