- This two hour lesson is for anyone wanting to build on their existing knowledge of towing safely with a trailer. If you are a novice at towing, then it is recommended to book on one of our longer more intensive courses.
- To drive a B+E car and trailer. (B category on a UK driving licence is a car/4×4/van with a Maximum Authorised Mass of no more than 3,500kg).
- It is now possible to tow a medium – large trailer on a B licence (such at a horse trailer or large caravan) you now acquire the B+E entitlement automatically when passing your B driving test. (This changed in autumn 2021).
What you’ll achieve:
- By the end of this two hour lesson you will have a built up your confidence and knowledge.
- We will have assessed your on the road driving, and given guidance where needed.
- You will have been shown how to safely couple up the trailer to the car.
- You will practice reversing with a trailer, starting in a straight line and then reversing on an angle in to the coned area.
- 2 hour.
This package includes:
- 2 hour of vehicle and instructor hire.
- VAT which is payable on the training costs.
- You must be 17 or over.
- Have a UK car driving licence with B or BE entitlement.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
What happens next?
On receipt of your payment we’ll contact you during office hours to get the process started. Or alternatively give us a call on 01282 614124.