- This is a PCV theory test package for anyone wanting to take a D1 (Minibus) or D (bus/coach) Passenger Carrying Vehicle driving test, with the aim to drive buses or coaches for personal use. If you are planning on driving commercially then you may need to consider doing the Driver CPC.
- 2-3 weeks, depending on current theory test availability.
This package includes:
- Theory test booking service (Let us take the stress out of booking the 2 theory tests you need to pass).
- 2 x 2hr evening classroom theory test preparation lesson. (In conjunction with studying in your own time, our instructor will explain the more confusing elements of the theory test).
- Login access for the Driving Theory 4 All theory study website
- Driving Theory 4 All study app for your phone or tablet
- 2 Theory Test Fees (PCV Multiple Choice & PCV Hazard Perception).
- Have a UK car driving licence with provisional entitlement for D1 or D.
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your tests.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay over the phone, or in person in our Burnley office.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
What if you don’t pass your tests?
- You only need to pay the test fee for the ones you need to retake.