- This is a PCV theory test package for anyone wanting to take a D1 (Minibus) or D (bus/coach) Passenger Carrying Vehicle driving test, with the aim to drive buses or coaches commercially.
- 2-3 weeks, depending on current theory test availability.
This package includes:
- Theory test booking service (Let us take the stress out of booking the 3 theory tests you need to pass).
- 2 x 2hr evening classroom theory test preparation lesson. (In conjunction with studying in your own time, our instructor will explain the more confusing elements of the theory test).
- Login access for the Driving Theory 4 All theory study website
- Driving Theory 4 All study app for your phone or tablet
- 3 Theory Test Fees (PCV Multiple Choice, PCV Hazard Perception, and PCV CPC Case Study Mod 2).
- Have a UK car driving licence with provisional entitlement for D1 or D.
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your tests.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay over the phone, or in person in our Burnley office.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
What if you don’t pass your tests?
- You only need to pay the test fee for the ones you need to retake.