- Due to customer demand we are now offering a course with pass protection. (perfect when applying for the finance option).
- This complete package is perfect for candidates wanting to drive a C (rigid / class 2) Large Goods Vehicle commercially, and want the extra piece of mind, giving them 3 attempt at all the tests (3 x Multiple choice, 3 x Hazard Perception, 3 x CPC Case Study Mod 2, 3 x CPC Practical Demonstration Test Mod 4, and 3 x Driving Test)
- No refunds if you pass first time.
- N.B. You need to have the C licence before going on to take the C+E (artic/class 1) test.
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and all tests are passed, you will be licensed to drive any rigid LGV/HGV vehicle up to what is referred to as 32 tonne 8 wheeler, but actually you could drive a much larger vehicle with more axles such as a mobile crane of any weight. To be able to tow a trailer over 750kg with a C vehicle you’d have to pass the C+E test.
- This course also includes the Driver CPC Initial Qualification Module 2 and 4 tests which when passed you’ll be issued with Driver Qualification Card from the DVLA valid for 5 years. To keep this DQC valid beyond 5 years you’ll need to attend a 35 hour Driver CPC Periodic Training course, which can be booked as a one day (7hr) course say every year to spread out the cost and time off work, or can be done as a five day (35hr) block.
- 6-8 weeks, depending how quickly we can get you appointments and how efficient the DVLA are at sending your provisional licence back. (Most people only need to take 3 or 4 days off work during this time.)
This package includes:
- Medical (Booked at a date and time to suit you).
- Provisional Paperwork (We’ll help you fill this in).
- Theory test booking service (Let us take the stress out of booking the 3 theory tests you need to pass).
- 2 x 2hr evening classroom theory test preparation lesson. (In conjunction with studying in your own time, our instructor will explain the more confusing elements of the theory test).
- Login access for the Driving Theory 4 All theory study website
- Driving Theory 4 All study app for your phone or tablet
- 3 x 3 Theory Test Fees (LGV Multiple Choice, LGV Hazard Perception, and LGV CPC Case Study Mod 2).
- Minimum of 20 hours of vehicle and instructor hire (All our LGV training vehicles have automatic gearboxes. From April 2014 you get a full manual licence even if you take it in an auto, as long as you passed your car test in a manual).
- 3 x Driver CPC Module 4 Practical Test Fee
- DVSA Practical Driving Test Fee
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- Two extra driving retests (Including 2 x 5 hour sessions, Test fee, and VAT)
- You must be 18 or over.
- Have a UK car driving licence.
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your tests.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go: (The ‘Pass Protection’ package, is more suitable for people taking out finance or paying in full).
- Finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Rates variable. To apply click on the ‘Add to basket’ button and follow it through to check out. Select ‘Buy now pay later’.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
What if you don’t pass your test?
- This package gives you two extra retests for all tests.
- This is a no quibble, no messing package.
- Extra training is available, if you feel you need it.
- We can normally get you in for your next test within a one to four weeks.