- This is for anyone wanting to drive a C+E (artic or wagon and drag / class 1) Large Goods Vehicle.
(N.B. You need to have the C licence before going on to take the C+E artic/class 1 test).
What you’ll achieve:
- On completion of this course and you have passed the test, you will be licensed to drive any Large Goods Vehicle (LGV/HGV).
- You will also gain the B+E (Car & Trailer) C1+E (7.5 Tonne & Trailer) licence, if you don’t already have them. Holders of PCV D (Coach / Bus) or D1 (Minibus) entitlements will also get their D1E or DE.
- 1.5 days.
This package includes:
- 12 hours of vehicle and instructor hire (You can choose between training in an artic or a wagon and drag). You can decide this when you confirm your dates.
- DVSA Practical Driving Test Fee
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must be 18 or over.
- Have a UK car and C (rigid/class 2) driving licence.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years and medical is still in date).
- Theory tests are only for when passing the C test, so no need to take them again.
- For this short course you must be experienced at reversing with a trailer, driving in busy town centre environments and on motorways. (If you’re unsure it may be worth choosing the four hour assessment lesson to start with, or speak to us first).
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go. Come for a few hours first to see how you get on. 4 hours would be £312. We can then discuss how many further lessons you would need.
- Finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Rates variable. To apply click on the ‘Add to basket’ button and follow it through to check out. Select ‘Buy now pay later’.
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.
What if you don’t pass your test?
- A normal retest session is 5 hours.
- Extra training is available, if you feel you need it.
- We can normally get you in for your next test within a week or two.