- This package is for anyone wanting to take their Driver CPC Initial Qualification tests, so that they can go on to drive a Large Goods Vehicle or Passenger Carrying Vehicle commercially.
(N.B. You only need to do this if you hold a C1, C, D1 or D licence).
What you’ll achieve:
- This course includes the Driver CPC Initial Qualification Module 2 and 4 tests which when passed you’ll be issued with Driver Qualification Card from the DVLA valid for 5 years. To keep this DQC valid beyond 5 years you’ll need to attend a 35 hour Driver CPC Periodic Training course, which can be booked as a one day (7hr) course say every year to spread out the cost and time off work, or can be done as a five day (35hr) block.
- 4-6 weeks, depending how quickly we can get you in for your Mod 2 Case Study theory test. (Most people only need to take 1-2 days off work during this time.)
This package includes:
- Theory test booking service.
- 2 x 2hr evening classroom theory test preparation lesson. (In conjunction with studying in your own time, our instructor will explain the more confusing elements of the theory test).
- Login access for the Driving Theory 4 All theory study website
- Driving Theory 4 All study app for your phone or tablet
- CPC Case Study Mod 2 Theory Test Fee.
- Driver CPC Module 4 Practical Test Fee
- VAT which is payable on the training costs. (Test fees are exempt from VAT)
- You must bring your driving licence with you when going for your tests.
- Your photo card licence is in date (New photo every 10 years).
- You must hold or be working towards obtaining an LGV or PCV licence. (Must have the appropriate provisional licence).
Ways to pay:
- Pay in full now. Click on the ‘Add to basket’ button above. You can pay with most major Debit/Credit cards.
- Pay as you go. First payment is £95 for the theory package. Then £247 when theory test is passed for Mod 4).
- 12 month 0% finance option. T’s & C’s apply. Typically around £7 per week (Payments: £37.20 deposit, £27.90 monthly).
What happens next?
- Contact us and we will get you started as soon as possible. 01282 614124.