- This is a day course for anyone wanting to take their tractor test (Category F), but don’t know what is involved and don’t have their own suitable tractor (Max 2.45 metres wide)
- 16 year olds can take their tractor test, or you can wait until you pass your car test you’ll get category F added automatically.
What you’ll achieve:
- By the end of this day course you will have taken your tractor test, and hopefully passed!
- You will use our 3930 Ford tractor, and learn how to use all it’s controls.
- Using our private manoeuvring area, you will be able to practice driving forward and reversing around cones.
- Once the test is passed, 16 year olds you can only drive tractors less than 2.45 metres wide and tow trailers less than 2.45 metres wide with 2 wheels, or 4 wheels close-coupled (close together). At age 17 these restrictions are removed.
- 8 hours.
This package includes:
- £280 – 8 hours of vehicle and instructor hire.
- £56 – VAT which is payable on the training costs.
- £62.50 – DVSA Tractor test fee.
- You must be 16 or over.
- Have a UK Provisional driving licence (can apply at age 15 years and 9months).
- You need a National Insurance number (Call 0300 200 3500 from age 15 and 9 months).
- No theory tests for tractor tests.
What happens next?
On receipt of your payment we’ll contact you during office hours to get the process started. Or alternatively give us a call on 01282 614124.